You can increase your holdings through your Investor Center quickly and easily using the steps below as an individual (or joint) investor. The minimum to add more funds is $500. Non-individual investors (such as self-directed IRA, LLC, or trust holders), see steps at bottom of page.
Note: Because our REIT is not traded on a stock exchange, certain restrictions and limitations may apply.
- Login to your Investor Center.
- Click the Make a Purchase button.
- Click the button with the Streitwise logo. This should be the first company listed. Ticker symbol is PVTZZZ.
- Click Buy More button. (Note: If you don’t see this button, you have a limited-view account. See steps below for investing as an non-individual account.)
- Select the type of additional investment you’d like to make. Recurring is an auto-invest drawn from your account monthly and One time is just one transaction. Must be a minimum of $500. Click Next.
- Make sure your bank info is correct. Click Next.
- Select enrollment type. If you want your dividends reinvested, select Full Reinvestment on All Shares. If you want a cash payment for dividends earned, select all Dividends Paid in Cash.
- Review order and press Submit. A confirmation window will appear.
- Your funds will be drawn within 1-2 days and will show up in your account within a week.
For non-individual investors (such as self-directed IRA, LLC, or trust holders):
You will have likely have a limited-view account in Computershare that you can not add more funds from. If that is the case, please add more funds the same way you originally invested through the Start Investing page. These reinvestments can be paid by ACH, check, or wire.
- Go to the Start Investing page and click the Invest Today button.
- A popup will appear. Fill out your name, email (make sure this is the same email you originally used!), select a Self-Directed IRA or 401(k) option, how much you wish to invest, and then ACH or Wire transfer. Click Next. If you have an ACH account number, add more funds through that method. If you do not then use the Wire transfer option.
- Fill out your personal information as well as custodian, LLC, or trust information and submit your investment. If you used ACH information, skip steps 4-6.
- Wire instructions will be sent to your email address. Make sure you receive this or check your junk folder.
- If your custodian is sending the funds via wire or check, email us and let us know you intend to add more funds through your custodian. We will send you a subscription agreement as well as any other forms your specific custodian may need.
- Forward these instructions and subscription agreement to your custodian with the note that you want funds wired to 1st Streit Office Inc.
- Once funds are received, they will be processed into additional shares to your account. The entire process may take 3-4 weeks to be processed before the additional shares show up in your account.
What happens if you can’t add funds in your Investor Center? Just follow the steps above to add more funds.
Note: This system processes your purchased shares on Tuesdays. The accounts are debited on the day prior. It should show in your account as a pending transaction at that point.